1, January. 2021
This site is the website for OM Digital Solutions business ("The Website") which is managed and operated by OM Digital Solutions Corporation. You are requested to use the Website after you have assented to the following terms and conditions.
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The Website refers to the websites displayed at the following domains (including subdomains).
For the terms and conditions of use of domains other than those listed above, please check the respective websites. Before using the Website, please make sure to read this page first. If you use the Website, you are deemed to have assented to these terms and conditions. Note that these terms and conditions of use are subject to change without prior notice. When changes have been made, please use the Website after you have confirmed and assented to the latest content (terms and conditions).
2. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE
At OM Digital Solutions, we handle and thoroughly protect all personal information that you provide to us, according to the OM Digital Solutions Personal Information Protection Policy. For information on the OM Digital Solutions Group's policy on handling personal information, please see the Handling of personal information. In addition, please see Personal Information Inquiry for details on the disclosure, correction, deletion or other modification of personal information.
OM Digital Solutions or one of its affiliates (collectively "OM Digital Solutions"), or the original author owns the copyrights to all materials (documents, images, video, audio, programmes, and other materials) provided on the Website. All materials are protected by copyright laws, treaties, and other laws of each country. Please note that the use of documents by means of a method or for a purpose other than the license prescribed below may violate copyright law or trademark law as well as infringe image rights and privacy.
You may view or print these materials for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically stated in each material, following actions are prohibited without the prior written consent of OM Digital Solutions.
- Use for other than non-commercial purpose
- Actions other than consented view and print (copying, alteration, parsing, public transmission, transfer, loan/lease, or any commercial use)
Please note that even though an application is presented beforehand, there may be instances where the materials may not be used as it contains an image, third-party work, trademark or other proprietary material.
4. USE OF TRADEMARKS
All names, logos, service marks, names of products and the like ("the Trademarks and the like") including "Olympus" on the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by Olympus Corporation. All of the Trademarks and the like of names of other products, services and companies including "OM Digital Solutions" are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies other than Olympus Corporation. You may not use the Trademarks and the like including "Olympus" without prior written consent from Olympus. You may not use the Trademarks and the like owned by OM Digital Solutions Corporation without prior written consent from OM Digital Solutions Corporation.
You may use the Website at your own risk. OM Digital Solutions makes every effort to faithfully disclose all information published on the Website. However, OM Digital Solutions makes no warranty as to the accuracy, up-to-datedness, utility or any other qualities of the information contained on the Website. Additionally, OM Digital Solutions accepts no liability for any errors in such information or failure to publish information, nor for any damages suffered as a result from using the Website.
OM Digital Solutions may add, modify, correct, or delete the information on the Website, or suspend or cease the public availability thereof or the like, at its own discretion and without prior notice. Additionally, OM Digital Solutions accepts no liability for any damages suffered as a result on account of such actions.
OM Digital Solutions also accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of access to the Website that resulted in hardware or software problem affecting your computer, peripheral devices, network environment, and the like.
However, the above exclusion of liability shall not apply to the extent the relevant laws may deny such exclusion. In such case, OM Digital Solutions shall be liable to such extent as the laws require.
6. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Unless separately stated, the terms and conditions on the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese law. Any disputes arising out of the terms and conditions shall be adjudicated exclusively by the Tokyo District Court.
In principle, you are free to set the links to the Website (application for consent is not required).
However, we do not allow links from the following types of sites:
- Sites prejudicial to public order and standards of public decency
- Sites that could slander or defame specific individuals or groups
- Sites that charge users for access to the Website through linking
- Sites that could damage the credibility or trust of OM Digital Solutions work, products, services, and others
- Such other sites as OM Digital Solutions may find to be inappropriate
When linking to the Website, make sure the Website does not appear within the source website frame. OM Digital Solutions does not permit the display of its link in a manner where the viewer may be misled that some of or all of the content does not belong to OM Digital Solutions. Please set the link so that once clicked, there is a complete transfer and the screen switches to the OM Digital Solutions website or so that the website is displayed in new browser window.
When linking to the Website, always use "OM Digital Solutions Corporation" for the company name. Any OM Digital Solutions logos, trademarks or other such symbols may not be used for the link button without the prior written consent from OM Digital Solutions.
Note that links to individual pages may become invalid without notice, due to modifications to the site or server structure.
8. PRINTING WEBSITE PAGES
Navigational elements which do not function when printed, decorative elements and other such items are intentionally set so that they are not output when printing the Website. Consequently, the layout on paper when any of the pages is printed will differ from the screen layout.
9. PLUG-INS AND APPLICATIONS
The following plug-ins and helper applications are needed to access some of the content on the Website. If you do not have these applications installed, please download them from the links below. Note that these plug-ins and helper applications are object to change without notice.
10. SUBMISSION OF IDEAS
In order to avoid troubles relating to Intellectual Property Rights, OM Digital Solutions is not obligated to accept or consider any unsolicited information or ideas about technologies, products, services, designs or business from the public through an e-mail or otherwise.
Nonetheless, if you send these to OM Digital Solutions, OM Digital Solutions shall deem that you have waived all rights of your information and ideas and that you have agreed that OM Digital Solutions is free to use those.
Olympus shall be under no obligation to review, evaluate, or adopt your ideas, nor shall OM Digital Solutions be under obligation to keep your ideas confidential. Also, OM Digital Solutions shall not be responsible for any payment of compensation or similarities between your ideas and future OM Digital Solutions products or services. Please note that OM Digital Solutions has no obligation to reply to your submission of ideas.
The Website contains pages which use technology known as cookies*1.
COOKIE USE PURPOSES
- For improving website convenience and service, such as offering customised service for each individual customer by referencing the customer's stored registration information when the customer logs into the authentication service
- For displaying the most appropriate advertisement on other companies' websites based on the content in which customers are interested and on the utilisation situation of the Website.
- For surveying the website's traffic, including the number of users and views
- For prompting customers, for whom a certain period of time has elapsed since their last use of the Website, to re-enter their passwords (re-authentication) so that OM Digital Solutions services may be improved and security maintained
- For storing and referencing OM Digital Solutions cookies through third-parties in accordance with consignments to third-parties entrusted with distributing Olympus advertisements
DISABLING (OPTING OUT) OF COOKIES
12. OM Digital Solutions WEBSITE OPERATING POLICY
OM Digital Solutions makes every effort to appropriately revise the content of this page and continually improve it.
- A Cookie is a data transmitted from a web server when you visit a webpage, and are stored by your browser in a memory device (hard disk, etc.) of the computer being used. Because the web server is able to identify your computer which has accepted a cookie, information selected for you is able to be provided by the website. Cookies may identify your computer, but the Website does not send or receive your personal information by means of cookies.